Tuesday, August 3, 2010

catching up

So its been about a year since i posted on this but i think ill start up again. even though i first made this as a assignement for my intro to computers class i think it could really help me to vent about things that are going on in my life.

where to begin, well im unemployeed so that sucks. kinda glad to be rid of that place. it was fun at first but the managment bascilly sucked, made some cool friends along the way. intresting people for sure that i will never forget!

Jeremy is still living with me and my parents still, which seems weird but i really love him being here. i honestly couldnt imagin not living with him, hes basiclly my life. we have a beautiful little puppy named mollie. She brings so much joy to me! i love her!




My best friend from high school, Saige, came back into my life and i love it! its nice to have a friend thats around all the time that you can truly count on. although we went a LONG time wsithout talking it feels like we picked up right where we left off, which is fablous!


Laura N. moved back into town from PA and from living with her (now ex) bf, which is also good!! i missed my old roomie alot. sad thing is me and her havent seen each other since shes been back ( a month) not really sure what thats about but i guess we just need our space. shes going back to school and im super proud of her for that!! but moving away again (sad). Im sure she is going through alot and if i was her i wouldnt wanna be anywhere near wc and san marcus is a PUURFECT place for her to be. But i miss her and i hope she knows that even though we havent spent much time together that i totally love her!


As for me nothing much is going on, im job hunting like crazy so me and jeremy can move out and be on our own and closer to school. hopefully it all works out in the end!i love my life and all the people in it and i cant wait to see what comes next!


until next time---




No comments:

Post a Comment