Sunday, August 15, 2010

new job, new house, new life

If you have read any of my previous you are well aware that i have been unemployed for over a month now. I am happy to report that I finally got a new job and i cant be more excited!! I am offically the newest employee at The Children's Place in Weatherford Texas! not only is this a great thing because im poor but it also means that me and Jeremy can finally move into our new place!! I have been preparing for this day for ahwile! although it makes me nervous because ive never lived on my own paying for everything and supporting myself i am still super pumped!

I start work on monday and move on thursday, everything is happening so fast it makes me a little scared but i have a great boyfriend to help me get through it all! Myself, Jeremy, Mollie and Noodle will make up our happy little family in our new apartment.With working full time and going to school full time i cant wait to see what life has in store from me!!

short blog today...

until next time---

No comments:

Post a Comment