Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So my last post was super super short, i had alot on my mind and couldnt concentrate long enough to write everything down. So heres what been going on with me this last week!

I started my first day of work on monday! That was fun but im not so sure ill be able to make enough money there to do everything i wanna do so i think im still gunna try and find a serving job somewhere! I dont think im cut of for miniumum wage, getting paid every two weeks kinda job! But in the mean time i do like working there, seems like a fun easy job.

Yesterday me and Jeremy went and signed our lease on our super cute tinie tiny apartment! i absoultly love it! we are moving on friday and i am so blessed to have the most amazing bf! ive been packing like crazy and am trying to get this huge to-do list accomplished, im neverous and excited at the same time!

this weekend i will try to get some pictures posted of our new place!

until next time---

No comments:

Post a Comment